May's Image Challenge target is NGC2903Target Information Link
1. Objects are to be captured and processed entirely by the user. Equipment on loan to a user is allowed providing the rig is setup and aligned by the user and the target is acquired, framed, focused and captured by the user. Internet and/or rent-a-scope remote imaging services are not allowed.
2. Data acquired 90 days prior to the challenge deadline may be used to create the entry.
3. Images are to be posted to the corresponding monthly thread with max dimensions of 800 by 800 pixels.
4. Images must be in jpeg format and may not exceed 1 Megabyte in file size.
5. Images must be attached to the challenge thread. Direct linking to an image on a server is not allowed. However, adding a link to a larger image is allowed.
6. The contest will run from the 1st of the month to the last of the month and submissions are due by 11:59pm est.